The wait is over–it’s time to get organized, set goals, execute, and learn some new creative strategies. Yep, registration for the Weekend Workshop Series is now open!
Who is the series for?
This series is for women who are eager to learn how to use online systems that will help them to organize their plans, execute their plans, and flex their creative muscles. You should tune in if either of these describe you:
- I need help with goal setting & working towards my goals.
- I need a way to organize my goals.
- I’m a blogger who needs structure for my content.
- I’m a student who needs help planning assignments.
- I want to learn how to create beautiful graphics for my blog with Canva.
When do the workshops start?
The Weekend Workshop Series will begin on Friday, March 23, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. EST and end on Saturday, April, 7, 2018. There will be 6 live-streamed workshops in total (detailed schedule is below).
What will I learn & what’s the schedule?
You’ll learn how to use Trello, Google Calendar, Toggl, and the Pomodoro Technique for planning and organization. You’ll also learn how to use Canva for graphic design.
Classes will be held every Friday and Saturday from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST starting Friday, March 23 and ending on Saturday, April 7, 2018. Here’s a look at the workshop’s calendar:
1. Back 2 Basics – Getting Organized with Trello
Friday, March 23, 2018 (11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
2. Getting Creative with Trello
Saturday, March 24, 2018 (11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
3. Feeling Like Getting Started with Google Calendar & The Pomodoro Technique
Friday, March 30, 2018 (11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
4. Tell Me Where the Time Went, Toggl
Saturday, March 31, 2018 (11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
5. Basically Beautiful with Canva – Part 1
Friday, April 6, 2018 (11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
6. Basically Beautiful with Canva – Part 2
Saturday, April 7, 2018 (11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.)
How can I sign up for the workshops?
Save your seat by clicking the below below where you’ll be directed to a page to enter your name and email address. Once you’ve signed up, you’ll receive a link to the Weekend Workshop Series Group where the workshops will be hosted live. To join the group, click “Join”.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask, and I look forward to seeing you soon!